By Rachel W. N. Brown
Книга по печворку и квилту. Рождество вдохновляет автора на конструкции основанные на празднике Рождества. Красивые одеяла изображает знакомые сцены Рождества. Аппликация сцены, Ангел Гавриил и трех волхвов, плюс животные, звезды. Узнайте больше о Рождестве с традициями и легендами со всего мира.
Read Online or Download Adoration Quilts Applique Nativity Projects PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
This publication used to be cool, a superb use of a few beads i had accumulated and had on the subject of no proposal how i used to be going to take advantage of. i've got but to take on one as a undertaking yet this booklet provides me desire!
В книге представлены forty моделей пледов афганов, связанных крючком. К каждой модели дано описание и схемы.
If you happen to love Redwork you'll simply love this booklet! full of 25 favourite styles rescued from an vintage duvet, those replica blocks are like no different. From cover to pillows and framed paintings those blocks illustrate nature's attractiveness at its most sensible in no matter what colour you decide to sew. entire with a sew advisor and distinct instructions to make sure your venture luck.
- Crafting Conundrums Puzzles and Patterns for the Bead Crochet Artist
- Indygo Junction's Needle Felting 22 Stylish Projects for Home & Fashion
- Needlework Antique Flowers
- Fa la la la Felt 45 Handmade Holiday Decorations
- Japanese inspirations: easy-to-make patchwork and appliqué projects
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Hand-Dyeing
Extra resources for Adoration Quilts Applique Nativity Projects
6. Make seven prairie point leaves using 2½" of 1"-wide olive green ombre wire-edge ribbon for each leaf and the prairie point leaf technique; see diagrams 79 through 82. 7. Make two curve leaves using 2" of ¼-wide green/ yellow ruffle-edge ribbon for each leaf and the curve leaf technique; see diagrams 87 through 90. Putting It All Together 1. Using the photo as a guide, sew the lace (or lace leaves) to the crinoline, under the base of the main rose. 2. Tuck in and sew all of the prairie point leaves in and around the lace.
Make one pleated rosette using 6" of "-wide plum pleated crepe georgette ribbon and the U-gather technique; see diagrams 21 through 23. The taupe blossom is sewn to the center of this rosette. 5. Make three rosettes using 2¼ of ¼-wide red/purple ruffle-edge ribbon and the U-gather technique; see diagrams 21 through 23 and 26. Sew three seed beads to the center of each rosette. 6. Make seven prairie point leaves using 2½" of 1"-wide olive green ombre wire-edge ribbon for each leaf and the prairie point leaf technique; see diagrams 79 through 82.
Other optional ideas are to add a watch face, a large, fancy button or larger ribbon flowers. Small, pre-made ribbon flowers and tiny flower-shaped beads also may be added. The measurements given will fit a wrist size from 6½" to 8", depending on how much ribbon is trimmed off of the main bracelet band. You Will Need 7" cream jacquard ribbon, 1" wide 7" pale green double-face silk satin ribbon, 1" wide 14" pink/green loop trim 7" pale yellow silk embroidery ribbon, 7 mm wide 4" pink silk embroidery ribbon, 7 mm wide 3" pale apricot/yellow silk embroidery ribbon, 7 mm wide 3" pale pink silk embroidery ribbon, 7 mm wide 3" lavender silk embroidery ribbon, 7 mm wide 9" olive green silk embroidery ribbon, 4 mm wide 2¼ mauve ombre picot-edge ribbon, ¼ wide 2¼" blue ombre picot-edge ribbon, ¼ wide 2¼ apricot ombre picot-edge ribbon, ¼ wide 3 small enamel pansy buttons 2 small enamel blossom buttons Seed beads in gold, pearl or crystal 2 end bar clamps 5 jump rings 1 lobster claw closure or 1 toggle closure set Craft glue Clear, multipurpose adhesive Steps Diagrams are found in Chapter 6 — Techniques Guide.